Hole Sponsorships are now available for the Short Course at Rogers Park for $10,000/year. 100% of the funds raised from these Hole Sponsorships will go directly to help the youth programs of First Tee – Tampa Bay.
The details of the Hole Sponsorships are as follows:
- $10,000 per year, tax deductible*.
- Three-to-five year commitments are preferred, paid annually. Multi-year sponsorships will be prioritized, but we will accept single year sponsorships as well.
- The specific hole being sponsored will be chosen on a first come basis on what is available.
- Each Hole Sponsor will receive the following:
- Name or logo on hole sign at the designated hole
- Name or logo on master board at Short Course entrance
- Name or logo on Short Course at Rogers Park website
If you are interested in possibly becoming an annual Hole Sponsor for the Short Course at Rogers Park, please fill out the online form below and someone from First Tee – Tampa Bay will get back to you. If you have any immediate questions, contact Ian at [email protected].
*This should qualify as a Qualified Sponsorship under the IRS code in IRC Section 515(i). https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/advertising-or-qualified-sponsorship-payments. Please consult your accountant or tax attorney to confirm for your particular situation.